Managing your brewery
The brewery holds all things brewing. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Bricks (BierBot Brick, electric hydrometers)
- Equipment such as Mashtuns and Fermenters, as well as their calibration information.
- Running brewing and fermentation processes.
If you head over to "Brewery" > "Administration" in the menu on the left, you have a couple of options:
- At the top, you can switch between breweries - if you're a member of more than one brewery.
- You can add a brewery logo to your brewery. Currently, that's just for yourself.
- You can give your brewery a name.
- You can change the last brewnumber. In case your brewnumber is purely numerical (only consisting of 0-9), BierBot Bricks will automatically increment this number for your next brew by 1.
- The members. You can add new members by typing their name in the "Search member" input. Registered users can change their name on the profile page. Attention: All members have full access.
Managing your brewery.