Adding your first BierBot Brick
- 1.To connect your Brick to your brewery, head over to 'Bricks' on the left menu, and click the blueon the top right corner.
- 2.Copy the API-key into your clipboard, you'll need it later.
- 3.Connect your BierBot Brick to power. It will create an WiFi starting 'BierBot Brick'. Connect to it using the same device.
- 4.After connection you're redirected to the configuration page. Select 'Configure WiFi' at the top.
- 5.Wait for the scan to finish, select your home (or brewery ;) ) WiFi, set the password and paste the API-key from your clipboard into the respective fields.
- 6.Your Brick should show up automatically. If not, refresh the page after 10s.
- 7.Hit 'Activate' (mandatory). Optional: change the Bricks name by clicking on it.
This process is the same (at least from 1-3) for other devices you might want to add to your brewery.